Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The introduction to my blog




Hi, my name is Emily Hogye. I am 13 years old and I am an equestrian vaulter and a rider (I am the girl in the silver being held at the top in the picture.). I am at the silver level and on and "A" or "Senior" vaulting team. I was the flyer on The Dark Side of the Moon Team USA in 2007/ 2008 and I am again on the team, though now it is called F.A.C.E. Team USA. We will be training to qualify for the FEI World Equestrian Games in Kentucky, Fall 2010.This blog is going to be about my team training, team competitions, adventures with the team, riding, and more! I hope that you will be interested in following me!
In 2008, The Dark Side of the Moon Team went to the World Vaulting Championships, Czech Republic, and won the bronze medal. During our 2 months in Europe, we competed in CVI*,** Krumke and won. My team also competed at the olympic qualificant Aachen CHIO*,** which we won the gold medal at. It was tons of fun! I love vaulting, team and individual. Go to my website!!! http://sites.google.com/site/facetheroadtoweg/. You'll find information about the horse, the team, the coaches, individual biographies of my team members and myself, the "MAKE A DONATION" link, competition information, etc...




1 comment:

  1. Emily I am so proud of you! not only do you train hard and go for your vaulting dreams, you are an amazing horsewoman! Sole creator of this amazing website and blog page! Some of you may not know Emily has six horses (two are ponies) at home.She has had horses and ponies all her life and together with me her mom takes care of them all diligently. Lover of all equine and passionate about them, Emily knows that no matter the breed or price tag all equine are amazing animals worthy of love,proper care and understanding. If you love horses, have one or want one no matter what disipline, or if you are interested in vaulting or pony club keep in touch with Emily and her blog.
    Good luck Emily,Love mom

    ReplyDelete