Sunday, January 31, 2010

Training Weekend of 1/30/10




Well, training this weekend will be called successful. Lot's of little things accomplished, big things to. Most importantly it was "fun with a challenge." The weather was nice, though almost every time we got on the horse it rained... That's ok, we're hard core, we vault anyways! Palatine has nice, floated teeth, and is all healthied up on his new vaccines. He was a little under the weather from the shot's but he is such a trooper, he did a great job carrying us. I love Palatine. He's an amazing horse.

This year I am feeling more and more fit by every practice. My energy, my flexibility, and my strength is lasting longer, and growing stronger. Im eating tons and tons of food to power me and drinking lot's of water. This weekend we emphasized running a little more - a good run to Woodside Rd on Saturday, and a run to Robert's Market on Sunday. Quite fun! This week I've got Monday off (although I do have a modern dance class) then team practice on Tuesday, individual practice on Wednesday, and team again Thursday through Sunday. What a life. Life without vaulting? I don't think so!

Im really excited for this year and I hope that you are excited for my team and I, to! I rode Okie around my neighborhood with 55 sponsor letters, potentially motivating people to help me out. Maybe you could help me out! You know, if you visit my website (there is a link located at the top of this blog site) you can make a donation to help me make it to the World Equestrian Games! And donation would be EXTREMELY appreciated!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment